Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmm.

Soo today was weird. Morning pretty much sucked, my eyes were so puffy it loooked funky when I tried to open my eyes all the way. O.o Break sucked too, cos freakin Maria slapped my butt. And since I was just wearing like running shorts it hurt extra baad. I started crying, it stung sooooo much like no joke. Then Met picked on me cos I wasn't all happy and giggly in class. =/ He was all, "Smile freshmen, it could be worse." And I of course, fake smiled. xP So like in english we're reading Of Mice and Men, and they always have me like be that slutty wife lady. Just cos my voice. Thanks a lot guys. xP And like the whoooole day I had a huge headache. People said sitting in the sun made it worse. But yeah, before P.E I started to cry, my head was like going to explode. Believe it or not mister, it's TRUE.

After school was pretty cool. I went straight home, took a nap, took a shower, tried to find a ride to Jake's thing, and I didn't. Hella funny though cos my mom had some client to go to in like Foothill, my sister fell asleep, and my brother was at work. Soo I walked 'til I got to like, The Willows, and then outta nowhere Tommy and Mimi stoped right next to me and asked where I'm going. Aha, then they gave me a ride to Round Table. Too bad Tommy's driving broke my clip! >:O It's okay though, they saved me.
Haha.

Jake's partaay was great though. I had fun, people told me I looked sad. Honestly, I kinda still was. But I'm fine for now. I'll get over it like I usually do. Andrew, chocolate, and Jake, that was hot. LOL, sooooo homo. Anywho, I ended up being last girl to be picked up. And my dad yelled at me cos the GPS took him to the wrong place. O.o Oh well, still had a blast.

Thanks everyone who was worried about me though. I'm fine.

By the way, Happy birthday Jake!

* Currently listening to
Pure silence, it's really soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment