Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wanna sleep, but sleep made me feel worse.

I woke up around 5 this morning and I couldn't breathe for like 1 minute. Guess I got an asthma attack. Yes, I have asthma. I hate being sick. Like seriously though, I haven't been this sick in forever. I can't breathe through my nose at all. My throat hurts so bad, when I cough if burns more than it should.

My parents when to Reno again, with my cousins and Lola. I'm home alone at the moment, brother and sister are both at work.

I'm hungry, my dad told ME, the sick one, to cook rice if it gets finished. Psh, whatever.

I really hope I get better soon, cos I'll do bad if I'm sick during the test. >:O And that would SUCK.

My mother really annoyed me, two days ago she said "No", yesterday she said "Go", then at the very last minute she said "You can't go anymore." Then when I told her I like, really didn't want to stay home on a Friday night, I said that I would call Dandan if I could come over. Then a couple minutes after they left she called and said you can't go to Lea's cos she thought I would go to Bible study anyway. She called me a 'liar' and she was all "I caught you." When I didn't plan on lying and going when she already said no. What the heck, shows how much she trusts me.

Reminds me of K R Y S T I N A


* Currently hearing
Silence
Sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment