Monday, May 4, 2009

Duck my life.

This is the first time, in a long time that I felt my family was falling apart. Everything is finally taking its toll on me. I always got my door closed and locked.

I don't know if you're reading this, and I hope you know who I'm taking about. But I feel like I did something wrong the last time we talked. Iono, I really do think you're mad at me. Idk, maybe it's just me.

My stupid neck, back, and head have been killing me. Sigh, my life sucks right now.

On the upside, I got a queen sized bed. But I lost my recliner. Thanks though daddy.

* Currently hearing
Nothing actually
Nice to hear quiet after this weekend. =/ I'm okay though, I'll still act like my happy self at school. Please don't ask me what's wrong at school, or I'll break down. Call me or something, if you really wanna know. I'm fine though, nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment