I woke up later than usual today, but I still made it on time. Yay mee. =) I brought some Snapple, but since I just brushed my teeth it tasted pretty nasty. xP Eh, so I gave it to Juhoe. Gorman tried to control us today in class, didn't exactly work, but I'm proud of her. Lol.
The rain brought my mood down a bit. Lol, but it's coo' I'm fine now. :) Soo, I guess I have a good valley girl voice. HAHA.
Lunch was fun, ahem, sorry I took so long. Haha, Jessica's fault! Anywho, nice talking to yah and good to know. =) I don't really know what to say, but, yeah. Haha, byerrs.
* Currently listening to
Manhattan From the Sky - Kate Voegele
New favorite song, lol. I like the lyrics, it's cute. =)
The rain brought my mood down a bit. Lol, but it's coo' I'm fine now. :) Soo, I guess I have a good valley girl voice. HAHA.
Lunch was fun, ahem, sorry I took so long. Haha, Jessica's fault! Anywho, nice talking to yah and good to know. =) I don't really know what to say, but, yeah. Haha, byerrs.
* Currently listening to
Manhattan From the Sky - Kate Voegele
New favorite song, lol. I like the lyrics, it's cute. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment