So I woke up this morning thinking it would be a great day. But NO. They we're talking about cars and the fight tonight while they thought I was still sleeping. I heard my brother saying he wanted to buy another car and my sister saying she wants a Lexus. My parents said they rather buy them new cars, and have them pay them back. Then my mom mentioned when I start driving the 4Runner is mine, then my sister got all mad saying something about her car. About an hour later my brother left for work.
My brother just got back about half an hour ago. My mom confronted him about the car thing, saying he's just throwing his money away buying a car when he already has his what? 2 year old car that he's been like, pimping out. He's added so much crap to his car, freakin bass & radio system, different grill, new headlights, and all that. UGH, I guess he took it the wrong way when my mom said that. They started yelling at each other, and I HATE hearing my brother like that.. Now he's in his room blasting music. And my mom is outside, guess what she's doing? Freakin smoking. My brother's literally going to kill her, he knows when she's stressed she smokes.. I can't handle this, they don't know their shouting is taking a toll on me. And they wonder why I always close and lock my door, blast MY music, sleep all day? They don't know what they're doing to me emotionally. Help me please..
* Currently hearing
My mom on the phone outside w/ my dad and my brother's music.
Call/text, or something. Distract me please. I don't know what to do, every time I lock myself in my room my sister knows I'm crying. Craap..
My brother just got back about half an hour ago. My mom confronted him about the car thing, saying he's just throwing his money away buying a car when he already has his what? 2 year old car that he's been like, pimping out. He's added so much crap to his car, freakin bass & radio system, different grill, new headlights, and all that. UGH, I guess he took it the wrong way when my mom said that. They started yelling at each other, and I HATE hearing my brother like that.. Now he's in his room blasting music. And my mom is outside, guess what she's doing? Freakin smoking. My brother's literally going to kill her, he knows when she's stressed she smokes.. I can't handle this, they don't know their shouting is taking a toll on me. And they wonder why I always close and lock my door, blast MY music, sleep all day? They don't know what they're doing to me emotionally. Help me please..
* Currently hearing
My mom on the phone outside w/ my dad and my brother's music.
Call/text, or something. Distract me please. I don't know what to do, every time I lock myself in my room my sister knows I'm crying. Craap..
No comments:
Post a Comment