Since I finished my health project yesterday I didn't do anything in 1st block, at all. That was awesome, hecka weird that Gorman listens to 'I Wanna F You'. Everyone was all shocked she listens to normal music. 2nd block was good too, we had a sub so I finished my english homework. That sub was sooo monotone. Hah. Ohh and 3rd block was okay. I presented w/ my group. They're soo ugh, they didn't know the answers to the questions Im asked so that lowered out GROUP grade. Suckers. Oh well, it made me feel smart. ;)
Break was intense. ;) LOL, Jessica I hope you're reading this.
Ohmygaah, sorry Andrew & Hungry hungry hippo for spraying that stuff in your eyes and/or mouth. xP I feel soo bad!
SWIMMING! I can't believe it's almost over. Now that we've had free time for like the past 3 days, I love swimming. So much fun. Except Kevin & Joey hecka come outta nowhere. Kevin pulled Jessica away and left me with Joey. -__- Lol, I used to like him in all but that was awkward! Haha, he kept asking me about school. Like, how can he tell everyone he liked me last year and not do shizzle? Lol, I used to be the one to always go up to him. HAHA weirdo. But yeah, I'll miss swimming. But it's all good. My locker room buddies NEED to take a picture together! :D Swimsuits & normal clothes. Haha.
Today's my daddy's 52nd birthday. And we're yeah, I helped cook when I got home. =) Someone should hecka call my house and just greet him then hang up. Teehee.
+ Thank you for the closure by the way. & good luck with your hungry hungry hippo syndrome. =) I'm not all too sure you're going to read this though. Lol, oh well.
* Current listening to
His Mistake - Ne-Yo
Tell me why that title sounds reeally emo and heartbroken-y. Lol, anywho very nice sunny day. I'm putting that weekend behind me cos seems like everyone else in my house already did. =/ Still got them bumps, neck & back pain, and head aches. BUT I'm such a good person, I didn't slip once. Yeee!
Break was intense. ;) LOL, Jessica I hope you're reading this.
Ohmygaah, sorry Andrew & Hungry hungry hippo for spraying that stuff in your eyes and/or mouth. xP I feel soo bad!
SWIMMING! I can't believe it's almost over. Now that we've had free time for like the past 3 days, I love swimming. So much fun. Except Kevin & Joey hecka come outta nowhere. Kevin pulled Jessica away and left me with Joey. -__- Lol, I used to like him in all but that was awkward! Haha, he kept asking me about school. Like, how can he tell everyone he liked me last year and not do shizzle? Lol, I used to be the one to always go up to him. HAHA weirdo. But yeah, I'll miss swimming. But it's all good. My locker room buddies NEED to take a picture together! :D Swimsuits & normal clothes. Haha.
Today's my daddy's 52nd birthday. And we're yeah, I helped cook when I got home. =) Someone should hecka call my house and just greet him then hang up. Teehee.
+ Thank you for the closure by the way. & good luck with your hungry hungry hippo syndrome. =) I'm not all too sure you're going to read this though. Lol, oh well.
* Current listening to
His Mistake - Ne-Yo
Tell me why that title sounds reeally emo and heartbroken-y. Lol, anywho very nice sunny day. I'm putting that weekend behind me cos seems like everyone else in my house already did. =/ Still got them bumps, neck & back pain, and head aches. BUT I'm such a good person, I didn't slip once. Yeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment