Sunday, June 14, 2009

I feel tired..

But I can't sleep. xP Ohmygulay, so my dream last night was so funny. My dream was me doing the dance thing for uhm that one thing over and over again in a white bright room, then Jessica called and woke me up. Haha.

Okay, so tomorrow there's practice at Bryan's house, but my parents are like getting really mad at me. Just cos I'm actually busy. Seems like they think I have NO friends. Thanks mommy and daddy, you raised a loner. -__-

I woke up semi early cos JESSICA called at like 10 asking if we were going to her thingy. Then, since I couldn't go back to sleep, I took a shower. Later me and my sister went to New Park, I saw Dustin and Nadine. I bought uhm shoes, a wallet, and a dress. Not much but my cool sister bought me a shirt. :D Thanks.

Jessica's confirmation was pretty boring, I'm not going to lie. SORRY Jessica. Lol, I saw Geoffrey in person. But never met him. LOL, get off my nuts. The 'after party' was soo awkward, cos Jessica wasn't even with us. She was with her fellow confirmation class. Haha, so me, Jet, and Krystina was alone with her family. Kennan was there! And uhm, I saw my cousin's friends. That was weird cos he told my cousin right after he saw me. LOSER. Anywho, me and Krystina left around 9 and I came home to a dark empty house. Pretty freaky.

Before I started typing this thaang I hecka stabbed myself with those tiny scissors for your eyebrows trying to cut the tags off stuff. -__- It hurt. :( And it's bleeding.

* Currently listening to
By brother laughing at some show. xP
I feel kinda disappointed in myself. Sigh. Okay, I'll try to sleep.

+ I can't get that dang Starstuck song outta my head. Stupid dance thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment