So today, I got a text from Yvonne asking if I'm talking to this dude, I don't even know. Creepy? Yes, very. But I went to my orthodontist. :) Hot pink braces? What? Haha.
Afterwards we met up at Lynn's Nails, by Manor Bowl. Haha, Jessica's my hero! She got Michael Jackson's face on her nails! Luigie got 'baby blue' zebra nails, I got tips w/ flowers, Bianca got a mani & pedi, and Lea got a pedi. Too bad Ragasa and Mimi didn't go. -__- It's okay though, we gotta do this soon, yes? Oh Jessica brought us to Chillies then we went to Target. I got some hair ties. Teehee. Oh and we randomly ran into Francis there. Haha, pretty coo. Hmm, my nails hurt. The lady put sooo much glue, it's crazy. It's like glued to my skin Jessica & Luigie know what I mean. xP


Blah I'm still realy tired. Haven't got much sleep still. I need some rest, but yenno. My lights won't go off in my head.
* Currently hearing
The news talking about Jackson's dead. And I'm listening to Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson.
Ooh, my brother just got me stiletto mascara. Random? Yes.
Afterwards we met up at Lynn's Nails, by Manor Bowl. Haha, Jessica's my hero! She got Michael Jackson's face on her nails! Luigie got 'baby blue' zebra nails, I got tips w/ flowers, Bianca got a mani & pedi, and Lea got a pedi. Too bad Ragasa and Mimi didn't go. -__- It's okay though, we gotta do this soon, yes? Oh Jessica brought us to Chillies then we went to Target. I got some hair ties. Teehee. Oh and we randomly ran into Francis there. Haha, pretty coo. Hmm, my nails hurt. The lady put sooo much glue, it's crazy. It's like glued to my skin Jessica & Luigie know what I mean. xP


Blah I'm still realy tired. Haven't got much sleep still. I need some rest, but yenno. My lights won't go off in my head.
* Currently hearing
The news talking about Jackson's dead. And I'm listening to Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson.
Ooh, my brother just got me stiletto mascara. Random? Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment