Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where's my end of the year hot weather?

Seriously, where is it? ):<

UGH, that one girl better start watching herself, I swear. She thinks she's 'the boss'. Like really, really you have the nerve to do all these things? And you think you're NOT going to pay for it? Uh uh, one of these days you're really going to get mfing whoooped. ):< If she keeps it up, ohh hunny, you'll see what happens to your damn face. Excuse my French. -_-

I'm about to ask my parents if I could go out Friday, I'm scared, again. I just don't like hearing lectures that "You're always sick because you're always out." And they say this really weird word, and I don't even think it's a real Tagalog word. Laquacha? Idk how to spell it. But yeah, it means that I'm going things I'm not supposed to be doing.

* Currently hearing
Aim sounds and Mr. & Mrs. Smith ft. Brad Pitt's voice.
Well, right now, honestly I just wanna punch someone. No I wanna punch that girl, period. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment