I hate them. -___- I get them every time I wake up late or if I'm forced get up. Welp, my brother is throwing a temper tantrum, cos no one would help him with his car. xP
I was thinking about the time Bianca said that she didn't understand my fashion sense. Yenno, haha, if I even have one. xP I just wear t-shirts and jeans and I'm good. Every once in a while I like to dress up. Iono, I've been told I'm a brand girl. -___- Thanks.
Sucks that it's not hot today. My favorite weather. I wanna go to the beach, let's go someone! Haha.
My momma, daddy, brother, brother's friend, sistaah, sister's bf, me, maybe Mimi, and maybe Bianca are going to Disneyland! Yeee! Friday, June 24; 3 am. :) Finally something to look forward to. Krystina would gone too, but she's going to Vegas. Sigh.
Oh I painted my cousin's thumb and pink orange with glitter, Machew's going to look pretty at his bball thingy with Maryjo. Haha.
* Currently hearing
NON-STOP faxing
You know how annoying it his went your fax and phone line are the same number? So the house phone's ringing and so is the stupid, stupid, stupid fax machine. -____- It's been going on since this morning around 9:18.
I was thinking about the time Bianca said that she didn't understand my fashion sense. Yenno, haha, if I even have one. xP I just wear t-shirts and jeans and I'm good. Every once in a while I like to dress up. Iono, I've been told I'm a brand girl. -___- Thanks.
Sucks that it's not hot today. My favorite weather. I wanna go to the beach, let's go someone! Haha.
My momma, daddy, brother, brother's friend, sistaah, sister's bf, me, maybe Mimi, and maybe Bianca are going to Disneyland! Yeee! Friday, June 24; 3 am. :) Finally something to look forward to. Krystina would gone too, but she's going to Vegas. Sigh.
Oh I painted my cousin's thumb and pink orange with glitter, Machew's going to look pretty at his bball thingy with Maryjo. Haha.
* Currently hearing
NON-STOP faxing
You know how annoying it his went your fax and phone line are the same number? So the house phone's ringing and so is the stupid, stupid, stupid fax machine. -____- It's been going on since this morning around 9:18.
No comments:
Post a Comment