I hate my hair sometimes. Lol.
Well, I woke up soo late today. It's crazy, I woke up at 3. YES 3! My gosh. I fell asleep around 5 though. Since I could fall asleep last night I started to clean, hardcore. I dusted, vacuumed, the whole package. My dad got mad at me around 3, cos well, I was vacuuming. But it's weird cos our vacuum is pretty silent. ;) And yeah, after he got mad at me I took my laptop to my bed and started playing games. What a looooooser. Haha.Then once my eyes started feeling really dry I watched MTV's music videos. I think I did a survey too. Lol. No life.
Since I woke up at 3, I took a shower once I got out of bed. Then, I felt like cleaning more. So I cleaned my shoes. Haha, random? And yeah, I can't remember what else I did. So yep.
But I did ask my parents if I could go "out" today. They said no, suckers. And around 9, I asked if I could go to a party tomorrow and kick it with KR & BB and technically they didn't say no. Sooooo, I'm just going to get ready tomorrow, say bye, and walk out the door. Disrespectful? -____- I know, but they can't keep me locked up in this stupid house forever.
Wanna hear something funny? I woke up in the middle of the night or morning, whatever, and I was on the floor. WTHECK right? I thought I'd wake up if I fall off my pretty high bed. Then I woke up again, and guess what? I fell again. Crazy stuff, who falls off the bed THREE times in one night? Yes, I fell one more time after. And when I woke up around 3 I was about to fall.
* Currently hearing
My parents snoring, their tv really loud, and my clock ticking.
You know what I ate today? A bagel w/ oj and some weird new food my dad made up. I hardly eat now, I have no appetite and I'm never hungry. I'm not anorexic I swear! :( I love food.
Well, I woke up soo late today. It's crazy, I woke up at 3. YES 3! My gosh. I fell asleep around 5 though. Since I could fall asleep last night I started to clean, hardcore. I dusted, vacuumed, the whole package. My dad got mad at me around 3, cos well, I was vacuuming. But it's weird cos our vacuum is pretty silent. ;) And yeah, after he got mad at me I took my laptop to my bed and started playing games. What a looooooser. Haha.Then once my eyes started feeling really dry I watched MTV's music videos. I think I did a survey too. Lol. No life.
Since I woke up at 3, I took a shower once I got out of bed. Then, I felt like cleaning more. So I cleaned my shoes. Haha, random? And yeah, I can't remember what else I did. So yep.
But I did ask my parents if I could go "out" today. They said no, suckers. And around 9, I asked if I could go to a party tomorrow and kick it with KR & BB and technically they didn't say no. Sooooo, I'm just going to get ready tomorrow, say bye, and walk out the door. Disrespectful? -____- I know, but they can't keep me locked up in this stupid house forever.
Wanna hear something funny? I woke up in the middle of the night or morning, whatever, and I was on the floor. WTHECK right? I thought I'd wake up if I fall off my pretty high bed. Then I woke up again, and guess what? I fell again. Crazy stuff, who falls off the bed THREE times in one night? Yes, I fell one more time after. And when I woke up around 3 I was about to fall.
* Currently hearing
My parents snoring, their tv really loud, and my clock ticking.
You know what I ate today? A bagel w/ oj and some weird new food my dad made up. I hardly eat now, I have no appetite and I'm never hungry. I'm not anorexic I swear! :( I love food.
No comments:
Post a Comment