I wanna know if I ran away, if like, my mother would even care. Seems like she's going through menopause or some crap. Like, if you don't even care about your family enough to quit smoking then go suck it. She knows I cry every time she goes outside to smoke. She knows she's killing me inside. But that doesn't stop her. Because she doesn't love me as much as used too. She's never worried about me, what I feel, or anything these days. These are times where I wish I had a bf to sneak out to my house and just let me cry in his arms. I've been watching so many movies, I think about that those stupid couples in movies and wish I had my own. Whatta loser. I know my dad is getting tired of her nagging. And I know so is my brother, sister, and me. Dude, seriously though. I can't stand being in her presence. It makes me wanna kill myself. No joke. I'm gonna slap someone in this stupid freakin house if they keep nagging at me and practically putting me on lock down. I need a break from them, before we go on vacation. I DON'T wanna hear lectures on the way. I was in such a good mood earlier, but now I just wanna break a window to piss them off.
Disneyland countdown.. 4 days, 3 hours, 6 minutes.
Here I come socal.
* Currently hearing
Mother mumbling to herself while playing stupid Tetris.
She pushes the stupid buttons hecka hard and I'm about to blow up at her. Swear.
Disneyland countdown.. 4 days, 3 hours, 6 minutes.
Here I come socal.
* Currently hearing
Mother mumbling to herself while playing stupid Tetris.
She pushes the stupid buttons hecka hard and I'm about to blow up at her. Swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment