I like this soong. :)
Welp, I fell asleep around 5 woke up around 10. -__- Oh and I fell off my bed, again. But yeah, today was pretty cool. I was told to be ready around 3, but Tommy didn't pick us up 'til 4. It's okay though, we went to New Park, In N Out, and watched movies. Since today's Sunday, the mall closed at 6. One hour of shopping? Great. I was Bianca's barbie doll today, she was like picking clothes for me and yeah I tried them on and liked this one dress/shirt thing. But uh, yeah. I got my white pants dirty for the first time ever, freakin In N out. We watched I Love You, Beth Cooper. Mimi's idea, I wanted to watched Bruno.
I had a curfew at 9, I got home around 10. And now my mother isn't talking to me. That's how she always is after I get back from going out with friends. -____- I hate it, it's like she's trying to make me feel bad for having a life. Like what Tommy said, "When they lecture you it makes you feel like you wanna die." That's how their stupid guilt trips are. I can't stand it anymore. Seriously, I'm the one who always talks to them without them talking to me first. When my brother enters a room with them I don't see him saying anything 'til they say something first and same with my sister. Like really? I'm the one who respects you the most compared to everyone else living in this mother trucking house. Ksjdmnvr! ):< It's irritating, and they wonder why I always wanna leave the house.
When I woke up this morning I called Mother, and asked if I could go out with yenno, the girls. Mother told me to wait until they got home for Home Depot. Oh they brought "KGC" home. It was okay, tasted burnt. -__- So once everyone came home from work and crap, my parents announced that we're going to Disneyland. And each of us can bring three friends. I asked Ragasa, but she's going to Vegas. And I asked Bianca & Mimi, they still needa ask their parents. I hope they can go. Cos I don't wanna be some 9th wheel with my brother's and sister's friends. So yeah.
I'm probably going to blog again in a couple hours, cos I'm not sleepy. And now I'm mad, soo bye for now.
* Currently listening to
Shoes - Tiga & the news coming from the living room.
Welp, I fell asleep around 5 woke up around 10. -__- Oh and I fell off my bed, again. But yeah, today was pretty cool. I was told to be ready around 3, but Tommy didn't pick us up 'til 4. It's okay though, we went to New Park, In N Out, and watched movies. Since today's Sunday, the mall closed at 6. One hour of shopping? Great. I was Bianca's barbie doll today, she was like picking clothes for me and yeah I tried them on and liked this one dress/shirt thing. But uh, yeah. I got my white pants dirty for the first time ever, freakin In N out. We watched I Love You, Beth Cooper. Mimi's idea, I wanted to watched Bruno.
I had a curfew at 9, I got home around 10. And now my mother isn't talking to me. That's how she always is after I get back from going out with friends. -____- I hate it, it's like she's trying to make me feel bad for having a life. Like what Tommy said, "When they lecture you it makes you feel like you wanna die." That's how their stupid guilt trips are. I can't stand it anymore. Seriously, I'm the one who always talks to them without them talking to me first. When my brother enters a room with them I don't see him saying anything 'til they say something first and same with my sister. Like really? I'm the one who respects you the most compared to everyone else living in this mother trucking house. Ksjdmnvr! ):< It's irritating, and they wonder why I always wanna leave the house.
When I woke up this morning I called Mother, and asked if I could go out with yenno, the girls. Mother told me to wait until they got home for Home Depot. Oh they brought "KGC" home. It was okay, tasted burnt. -__- So once everyone came home from work and crap, my parents announced that we're going to Disneyland. And each of us can bring three friends. I asked Ragasa, but she's going to Vegas. And I asked Bianca & Mimi, they still needa ask their parents. I hope they can go. Cos I don't wanna be some 9th wheel with my brother's and sister's friends. So yeah.
I'm probably going to blog again in a couple hours, cos I'm not sleepy. And now I'm mad, soo bye for now.
* Currently listening to
Shoes - Tiga & the news coming from the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment