Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I don't know what to title this

"This is a story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world. And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, when she smiles..."

"This is a story of a girl, her pretty face she hid from the world. And while she looked so sad and lonely there, I absolutely love her, when she smiles..."

-- Man those lyrics are stuck in my head.
Story of a Girl - Nine Days.

Volunteering was fun. Except the one dude was being a huge butt. I still got to work there in the end. But that guy came and tried to scare me by saying "Are you sure? Cos if you're lying I can ask Watson." I was like, "Go ahead." But yeah. Krystina bought me NOS, thanks girl! But omgulay, around 4:50 or 5 man.. My hands were like twitching, my legs were numb, and I felt lightheaded. SCARY! O__O No more NOS for me, ever ever ever ever ever. Jake wanted to blend in, so we jogged to his house and he changed into a white shirt. Then went we got back me, Hippo, and Andrew walked to R&D Cafe. Too bad Andrew's mommy's car broke down. Then he stayed with his momma, and we walked back to escuela. Probably the most exercise I had in like a week or two. I have a feeling I'm not going to like the freshmen. -______- You know what's hecccka stupid? They threw trash at Yvonne on the tour. Dicks.

Anywho, I really wanted eggs last night. But My parents wouldn't let me cook. Then this morning I woke up and my dad was cooking eggs, and I was like "WOOW." We need to go to Costco, cos there's NO food in this house. :( I'm starving!

Well, I can't think of anything else to say, so bye maan.

* Currently listening to
Catch Me - Demi Lovato.

No comments:

Post a Comment