That just a couple minutes ago, me and my sister was talking about our parents. And how they blame everything on us and how we're the black sheep of the family. She told me that she used to tell them everything when she was younger, and when I told her I've never opened up to them, she was shocked.. I have a problem, and I'm not scared to say it anymore. I have huge trust issuses. My sister, my friends, everyone tell me if I don't start opening up.. I'm going to be like this forever. I'm scared, and idk. I want to change but, I can't. I'm too scared, yenno? I'm not scared to admit it, I'm just scared that if I do, I'm going to get hurt.. Somehow. Honestly, the only way I "open up" somehow, is through this thang. Blogging, weird that I can "open up" on the internet, where anyone can see, and not in person. I'm very indirect. =/
* Currently hearing
Good Eats on Food Network
Since my parents went to Reno again, my dad hasn't fixed my cable. I can't go past the channel 38 on my tv. Uggh.
+ Going to read until I knock out. "The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition"
* Currently hearing
Good Eats on Food Network
Since my parents went to Reno again, my dad hasn't fixed my cable. I can't go past the channel 38 on my tv. Uggh.
+ Going to read until I knock out. "The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition"
No comments:
Post a Comment