Sunday, August 16, 2009

My attitude's been

so passive lately. It's crazy. I used to get mad at the simplest thing. But now, like if someone in my family insults me, I would usually say something, or laugh along. Lately, it's not even close to that. I just sit there, or stand there, staring. At nothing. I don't laugh, get mad, or say anything. Whatever someone says goes right over my head. Idk, I walk around my house expressionless. Tired droopy eyes, frowning. I've been spending a lot of time in bed reading. I feel nothing lately.

Oh, I made a Facebook cos my sister asked me to. So yeah, go add me.

I got a graphing calculator, it's pretty cool. My sister has games on hers, I'm planning on downloading the game from hers.

I've been reading The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition, and I'm almost finished reading it for the 3rd time. Since yenno, to get the whole feel of it, there's 3 different versions in one book and you should read all three. I got like 100 pages left, and then I'll start reading Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. Welp, bye.

* Currently hearing
My mom playing Tetris.

No comments:

Post a Comment