Friday, August 7, 2009

She's so lucky..... She's a star

Remake was, yesterday yesterday, technically since it's 1. Uhm, it was coo. My sister is such a sdkjgnvsr!! >:O She got me irritated, but it was soo worth it. Thanks for coming guys. :) So my sister should be done editing pretty soon. I'll tell you when it's up. ;D

I went to Great America today, for my cousin's birthday. She's six, she's growing up so fast. =/ I remember when I used to carry her upstairs to my room and she'd play with my toys. :) She's riding roller coasters! Awwh. But I didn't make it to Yvonne's party cos my parents went to Reno, again. I'm sorry Yvonne, and Happy belated birthday. :)

They only go to Reno cos John Ascuaga's Nugget gives them free money every month. Worth it braah. They're coming back in time for my two family parties, Saturday and Sunday.

Krystina told me something about shopping though. :( Aw, I'm probably going to miss it. CRAAP.

Oh did I ever mention that my parents think I took $500 from them? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Woooow. -____- Just cos I won't show them my bank account they're getting all butt hurt. And they're still picking on me about the "leaving my family behind" thing. All they do is yell at me, so I read like whenever I have nothing to do. Cos according to my dad, I'm the stupid one in the family. So yeah.

Thank you lord, school is starting and I can get out of the house without them getting on my walNUTS. Well, bye.

I'm reading "The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition" The book is HUGE, 700+ pages. O_o I finished the perks of being a wallflower yesterday morning around 2. It was adorable. Haha, every one's reading it too for some odd reason, is it one of those reading list books for H&M? Probably.

* Currently hearing
Ace of Cakes
My other channels are broken. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment