Friday, September 11, 2009

Really though

I can't do this anymore. I have no one to talk to. I have my girls I know, but I just don't have the nerve to vent when I know someone else has it so much worse than I do. Since yesterday I've just been crying on and off. Family first? My ass, my parents don't care about me. My sister does, I know. But I'm busy when she's not, and she is when I'm not.

Lea (10:02:18 PM): Leslie
Lea (10:02:19 PM): Stop
Lea (10:02:24 PM): I have to be strong
Lea (10:02:27 PM): I can't break down
Lea (10:02:31 PM): Cause if I break down
Lea (10:02:35 PM): Who's gonna catch me
Lea (10:02:37 PM): No one

Lea's my hero, period. She's strong. I'm not. I'm too weak to belong to my own family. =/ I blamed crying today at school because of a bee stung me. Honestly, I was crying for two reasons. Bees. And the fact that I can't hold back my tears anymore. As many fake smiles I can put on, the same things go through my mind. And I don't know what to do anymore. Ever wish you had a guy? So you can have someone to hold you when you needed him most? Weird to admit it a second time, but that's what I've been thinking about for awhile. I don't know. I want to talk to someone, but at the same time I don't because I'm pretty sure I can handle this on my own.So much for my promise, something inside told me that I wouldn't keep it anyway. =/ Sometimes, I just want to run away and never come back. I can't wait 'til I drive, you know why? Cos by then, my sister will have her own place, and maybe, just maybe she'd let me stay there.

Tomorrow's Jess's party, and I'm not about to be all sad at her party. As much as I love to talk about my problems, I need some sleep. Bye.

"Wake me up when September ends."


*
Currently listening to
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

No comments:

Post a Comment