Bianca invited me to go out to eat. And I didn't bring money. :( But either way, my dad said no. Plus there was something wrong with our car. So yeah, Alyssa saved me and brought me home. BUT, I now know her password to her Twitter. Haha, I wrote like her room was flowery and stuff, hecccka funny cos the way she told me. Anywho, I'm sorry Bianca. Oh me, Alyssa, and Maryjo 4-wayed with the rich Nikko. Lol, who apparently thinks my name sounds white, and my voice is cute. Haha, wtheck. Well, I love Alyssa and Maryjo. I miss my girls and I hope I see them soon. Cos BIANCA'S BIRTHDAY IS SOOOOON! My parents better let me go. xP If they don't omgosh, I'll get sad. Oh and Alyssa stopped by my house and tried to teach me how to ride a bike. Ask her about today, she'll totally back me up. Now that I think of it, I never told Bianca I couldn't get a ride to Krystina's. Craap, I'm hecka flaking. :(
Oh the golf game yesterday? Haha, again, me and Alyssa weren't picked to play in the actual game. Boooo. So we played with Ironside and Robert. Robert's real name is Bill, but he really looks like a Robert. But yeah, I love the 5 hybrid club, I wanna steal it. Next game's on the 8th, Badoonka's birthday. xP I probably won't be picked, again. But it's all good, cos I'm not ready anyway. xP
Oh and if Alyssa really is reading this, HI! Lol, bye.
* Currently hearing
My sister and Ivanna talking about school.
Oh the golf game yesterday? Haha, again, me and Alyssa weren't picked to play in the actual game. Boooo. So we played with Ironside and Robert. Robert's real name is Bill, but he really looks like a Robert. But yeah, I love the 5 hybrid club, I wanna steal it. Next game's on the 8th, Badoonka's birthday. xP I probably won't be picked, again. But it's all good, cos I'm not ready anyway. xP
Oh and if Alyssa really is reading this, HI! Lol, bye.
* Currently hearing
My sister and Ivanna talking about school.
No comments:
Post a Comment