Stupid homework. Die bitch die.
So my sister's birthday party, and homecoming rally is on the same day. -____- Wtf am I supposed to do?
My room's a mess. Last weekend my parents went to Reno again, so I went out and stuff. But I never got a chance to clean my room cos Dandy and his wife were leaving on Sunday. My room looks like crap.
I have a mask for Halloween. :) Lea wanted to be girl scouts, but seriously. I'm not into dressing cute for Halloween, I like being scary. That's just how I roll.
Today was soo dknvsdljfhkjrhg. Literally. It was such a bad day. And according to Facebook, my day should be 4% good. Geez.
I learned how to make those bracelet things yesterday. :D I made three so far, one just for the heck of it, the other for Hippo, and the last one is like a matching one with Yvonne. I'm going to make like Alyssa one too. And some other people, if I feel like it.
I wanna go shopping but, I can't. Soo I wore this one long sleeved shirt yesterday right? And I have this huge clip, I clipped it on my shirt for awhile, then when I needed it I noticed it made a hole in my shirt. :( It made me sad for the rest of the day. But later on I met up with Jess and Yvonne at Super Burger. Hilarious. ;) Then blah blah blah, we went to homecoming practice at Alexus' house. We talked about the script and we learned a dance Francis made up in like 2 seconds. Daaaang, talented much? But yeah When my dad came to pick me up, I was standing next to Austin cos Geneva was talking to Francis or something. When I went in my car, my dad was like in Tagalog excuse my french, "fck, you have a boyfriend now? One day I'm going to catch you and you'll be sorry. You have to stop lying to me." And I was like "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! His girlfriend is right there!" UGH, my dad is soo ksldnfhkldh sometimes.
This one dude is trying to get to know me through text right? And like, Jess knows him. And she says he burns. And I love that he always says he's doing something else when Jess tells me that she knows he's burning. WOW. I don't like to associate with liars and druggies.
NO CPT next week? -____- Ass.
I've been doing hw since I got home, and this is my first break in 4 hours. And now I can't stop typing. I'm making this way too long, and no one's going to read it! ARG.
* Currently hearing
TFC from the living room.
Swear, these walls are like as thin as paper sometimes.
So my sister's birthday party, and homecoming rally is on the same day. -____- Wtf am I supposed to do?
My room's a mess. Last weekend my parents went to Reno again, so I went out and stuff. But I never got a chance to clean my room cos Dandy and his wife were leaving on Sunday. My room looks like crap.
I have a mask for Halloween. :) Lea wanted to be girl scouts, but seriously. I'm not into dressing cute for Halloween, I like being scary. That's just how I roll.
Today was soo dknvsdljfhkjrhg. Literally. It was such a bad day. And according to Facebook, my day should be 4% good. Geez.
I learned how to make those bracelet things yesterday. :D I made three so far, one just for the heck of it, the other for Hippo, and the last one is like a matching one with Yvonne. I'm going to make like Alyssa one too. And some other people, if I feel like it.
I wanna go shopping but, I can't. Soo I wore this one long sleeved shirt yesterday right? And I have this huge clip, I clipped it on my shirt for awhile, then when I needed it I noticed it made a hole in my shirt. :( It made me sad for the rest of the day. But later on I met up with Jess and Yvonne at Super Burger. Hilarious. ;) Then blah blah blah, we went to homecoming practice at Alexus' house. We talked about the script and we learned a dance Francis made up in like 2 seconds. Daaaang, talented much? But yeah When my dad came to pick me up, I was standing next to Austin cos Geneva was talking to Francis or something. When I went in my car, my dad was like in Tagalog excuse my french, "fck, you have a boyfriend now? One day I'm going to catch you and you'll be sorry. You have to stop lying to me." And I was like "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! His girlfriend is right there!" UGH, my dad is soo ksldnfhkldh sometimes.
This one dude is trying to get to know me through text right? And like, Jess knows him. And she says he burns. And I love that he always says he's doing something else when Jess tells me that she knows he's burning. WOW. I don't like to associate with liars and druggies.
NO CPT next week? -____- Ass.
I've been doing hw since I got home, and this is my first break in 4 hours. And now I can't stop typing. I'm making this way too long, and no one's going to read it! ARG.
* Currently hearing
TFC from the living room.
Swear, these walls are like as thin as paper sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment