Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last golf practice of the season

Awwh. I'll miss those girls. I'm taking my clubs home, so I can practice during the off season. Us girls want to go out for breakfast on Monday. I wanna go sooo bad, but I don't know how I'm getting there. Cos my dad doesn't wake up until 6:30. :O

My parents are going to Reno this weekend with my cousin. He just came from the Philippines. And I'm missing the last weekend he's here cos PSATs. xP It's okay though, it's my future. Like my dad always says. -____-

I cut my hair yesterday. NEVER ever fall asleep while getting a hair cut. :( They'll cut it too short. I asked for 2 inches off, she cut 5. IS THAT WOMAN STUPID of something? Oui.

I'm soo bummed, I didn't get my braces off today. :( Soon though. I won't tell anyone when, you'll just be surprised. xP

No more B- for me in Algebra dos. It's up to a B. Haha, SUCCESS! I'll get it to an A, just watch. Now for chem, that's a whole different story.

It's so hot in my room right now it's crazy. I'm either getting sick, or it's really just that hot. Haha.

Why, oh, why does Maryjo think there's always something wrong? Do I look sad at school? Cos I don't feel sad. I actually feel really stressed. But idunno.

"Falling, and falling fast."
I heard that on the radio. Haha, just thought I'd share that.

Wednesdays are total wastes for me. The hour or whatever we have in the library, I do nothing. I lollygag until the last minute then I rush. Geez.

I wonder if anyone still takes the time to read my blogs. I feel bad for not updating much, even though a lot has been going on. Since golf is over, for me, now. Maybe I'll have more time to blog. :) So for anyone who still reads them, thanks. It's nice to know you love me enough to read about my life. Haha. ;) Who ever's reading this now, I love you. Lol.

Tuesday sucked soooooo bad, it rained all day. And I my stupid socks were wet. -_____-

I really need to clean my room. Like it's not grossly messy, but after practice I'd just walk into my room with my shoes on. And there's like grass everywhere. =/

People keep telling me I look like a volleyball player. I hate volleyball. I don't know why. I'm actually okay at it if I try, but I guess I'm really not a competitive type.

I wore no make up today. And it seemed like EVERYONE had to go point it out. It's not that I had to time to put any on. Cos I did. But I really just didn't feel like it.

It's currently 12:04, and I should be sleeping. But my stupid self fell asleep earlier. And now I'm wide awake and hungry.

This is really long, and I didn't plan for it to be this long. But oh well. Thanks for reading. Haha, I LOVE YOU.

* Currently hearing
My parents talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment