Yes I did! :) I have to call them on Tuesday to ask about training and stuff. YAY!
A lot has happened, but I don't know where to start. Oh at GAP right? Dude, it's freezing in there. Like you know how it's been really cold this whole week? They had the a/c on! Whaat were they thinking? Geez.
I'm trying 90% in school now. :) Better than the 70% I was before. xP
Homecoming rally, game, and dance is coming up. And so far our dance/skit thingy is really eh. And it's next week! :O The dance is good, though. Good job Francis! The skit.. Uhm, it sucks ass. I'm debating whether I should go to the game or not, cos I don't wanna go to the dance. Like, I know Maryjo and Renae and stuff wants to go, but I really really don't want to. I can't dance to save my life. xP I hope it gets canceled. Haha, just like last year. But yeah. These two guys in my German class both asked me, but I said no. Lol, oh well. They're weird. But really nice. :)
LOL, random but, the shirt Hippo was wearing today, I just saw a guy on TFC wearing it. Or something really close to it. Haha, weird.
That's all for now, thanks for reading. Haha, even though I already know no one does. Oh well.
* Currently listening to
Hey Stephen - Taylor Swift & my mom on the phone.
A lot has happened, but I don't know where to start. Oh at GAP right? Dude, it's freezing in there. Like you know how it's been really cold this whole week? They had the a/c on! Whaat were they thinking? Geez.
I'm trying 90% in school now. :) Better than the 70% I was before. xP
Homecoming rally, game, and dance is coming up. And so far our dance/skit thingy is really eh. And it's next week! :O The dance is good, though. Good job Francis! The skit.. Uhm, it sucks ass. I'm debating whether I should go to the game or not, cos I don't wanna go to the dance. Like, I know Maryjo and Renae and stuff wants to go, but I really really don't want to. I can't dance to save my life. xP I hope it gets canceled. Haha, just like last year. But yeah. These two guys in my German class both asked me, but I said no. Lol, oh well. They're weird. But really nice. :)
LOL, random but, the shirt Hippo was wearing today, I just saw a guy on TFC wearing it. Or something really close to it. Haha, weird.
That's all for now, thanks for reading. Haha, even though I already know no one does. Oh well.
* Currently listening to
Hey Stephen - Taylor Swift & my mom on the phone.
Lol that'cool now you'll prolly have time to GO & GET me TAP (: I've never tried it before lol
ReplyDelete