Is Christmas Eve. And, my whole family's coming here to my house. We were supposed to have it at my cousin's house, but my auntie's too sick to cook and clean and stuff afterwards. So it's cool. It so doesn't feel like Christmas is in like two days. <3
Well, my sister's getting her tattoo next week. :) Whee, fun. Lol. I want like two or three when I'm legal. I want one on my back and wrist. Idk, I have hella long to think about it. All I need now is a tattoo buddy. ;) Haha.
So for awhile now I've been trying to ask my parents if I can get my ear pierced again. And I'm tryna get one for my Christmas present from them. Since they usually don't get me anything. ;D But either way, I WILL get my cartilage pierced. Or something else. :)
Gotta clean, baboosh.
* Currently hearing
Scrubs and Nice & Slow - Usher.
Well, my sister's getting her tattoo next week. :) Whee, fun. Lol. I want like two or three when I'm legal. I want one on my back and wrist. Idk, I have hella long to think about it. All I need now is a tattoo buddy. ;) Haha.
So for awhile now I've been trying to ask my parents if I can get my ear pierced again. And I'm tryna get one for my Christmas present from them. Since they usually don't get me anything. ;D But either way, I WILL get my cartilage pierced. Or something else. :)
Gotta clean, baboosh.
* Currently hearing
Scrubs and Nice & Slow - Usher.
No comments:
Post a Comment