So I officially volunteer at the Manor library on Thursdays 1-5. (: Come visit me guys! Haha.
Today was the first of good summer days. (; Seeing Mimi again was cooo. Her fatass wanted ice cream. The Tommy came to bring her home and bring me to the nail place so I could buy some new nail polish. Teeheee. And yeah. I went to Lea's house, they had a jumper! Lea if you're reading this, member the black shirt!? Haha, anywho after Bianca and Jo left, me and Lea spent the rest of the day just talking. About everything. I hadn't realized how much we needed to update each other. Soooo much walking today! Gaah, I already have a tanline. Oh wells, I love this weather, and I really hope it lasts. <3
Here. (:
http://leslielongoria.tumblr.com/post/692878870/no-life
Just cos I don't wanna post it twice. Haha. But, I don't think I'll ever leave this blog not until I grow up. Lol. I like that no one goes on this site anymore. Lets me think freely without any judgements.
* Blind - Ke$ha
Today was the first of good summer days. (; Seeing Mimi again was cooo. Her fatass wanted ice cream. The Tommy came to bring her home and bring me to the nail place so I could buy some new nail polish. Teeheee. And yeah. I went to Lea's house, they had a jumper! Lea if you're reading this, member the black shirt!? Haha, anywho after Bianca and Jo left, me and Lea spent the rest of the day just talking. About everything. I hadn't realized how much we needed to update each other. Soooo much walking today! Gaah, I already have a tanline. Oh wells, I love this weather, and I really hope it lasts. <3
Here. (:
http://leslielongoria.tumblr.com/post/692878870/no-life
Just cos I don't wanna post it twice. Haha. But, I don't think I'll ever leave this blog not until I grow up. Lol. I like that no one goes on this site anymore. Lets me think freely without any judgements.
* Blind - Ke$ha
No comments:
Post a Comment