Ex-crush? Uhhm, who to write to...... -__-
Dear ex-crush,
You, omg. You made it feel like I was special. You tried to tell me that I was too good for you. I remember reading that text that day. It made me cry. Everyone in class was used to me being the giggly one, the one to make things interesting, and I was crying. You avoided me for weeks. No text, no calls, no nothing. Liking you might have hurt me, but I've learned. I know you're not going to change, and I know you were lying to me. I wish I stopped myself from liking you back then, but still. You made me feel content with who I am. For that I thank you, I wish we were still friends, but I'll be just fine without you. It's weird how, the first time I met you was at my house. Wtf? Oh wells. I actually opened up to you, which is really weird. I realize just now, you hardly told me anything about you. Eh. I thank you for everything, and I hope I see you soon. You're a great guy, I wish you well.
Love,
Leslie
-- Everytime I write these letters, I feel hella dumb afterwards. OH WELL! (:
* My Name Is - Eminem
Dear ex-crush,
You, omg. You made it feel like I was special. You tried to tell me that I was too good for you. I remember reading that text that day. It made me cry. Everyone in class was used to me being the giggly one, the one to make things interesting, and I was crying. You avoided me for weeks. No text, no calls, no nothing. Liking you might have hurt me, but I've learned. I know you're not going to change, and I know you were lying to me. I wish I stopped myself from liking you back then, but still. You made me feel content with who I am. For that I thank you, I wish we were still friends, but I'll be just fine without you. It's weird how, the first time I met you was at my house. Wtf? Oh wells. I actually opened up to you, which is really weird. I realize just now, you hardly told me anything about you. Eh. I thank you for everything, and I hope I see you soon. You're a great guy, I wish you well.
Love,
Leslie
-- Everytime I write these letters, I feel hella dumb afterwards. OH WELL! (:
* My Name Is - Eminem
No comments:
Post a Comment