Haven't felt like blogging. Mostly cos my butt starts hurting, this chair sucks. Anywho, lemme finish up these 'letters'
Day 22 - Someone I want to give a second chance to
I honestly have no one to give a second chance to. Right now I'm thinking they're kinna giving me a second chance? Haha, idk. I don't have much to say.
________________________________________________________
Day 23 - The last person I kissed
The last person I kissed was a girl. But it wasn't even a real kiss. Lame, haha.
________________________________________________________
Day 24 - The person that gave me my last memory
What does that even mean? Am I supposed to get all deep with this? -__- I don't know how, so that last person to give me my last memory was my dad? He cooked me fried chicken. Coo.
________________________________________________________
Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times
I'm not even sure who's going through hard times. I used to, but she's doing really good now. I'm happy for her. I love you Best! (:
________________________________________________________
Day 26 - Wtf, I don't have this day on the list? Okay, cool.
________________________________________________________
Day 27 - The friendliest person I knew only for a day
I'm really losing my mojo for these particular letters. Uhmm. OH! That dude from the park! Maan, he was really nice. I said I was scared of dogs and he tried to keep his dog away from me. Lame, I thought he was cute. I liked that he kept the small talk going, even though I'm pretty sure we thought it was awkward. Well, it was nice meeting you dude. Good luck with your girlfriend, and your super cool dog Rusty! Haha.
________________________________________________________
Day 28 - Someone that changed my life
Besides my bests, and my parents, I don't know who to talk about.
________________________________________________________
Day 29 - The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
I guess I'd have to say my mom. But if you've read my past letters, or posts, I end up chickening out. Or I start to, but I'm crying so hard I can't talk. Writing to her does work either. So again, I've given up. I could only take this, this pain I have, day by day. I love you Ma.
Love,
Leslie
* Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
Day 22 - Someone I want to give a second chance to
I honestly have no one to give a second chance to. Right now I'm thinking they're kinna giving me a second chance? Haha, idk. I don't have much to say.
________________________________________________________
Day 23 - The last person I kissed
The last person I kissed was a girl. But it wasn't even a real kiss. Lame, haha.
________________________________________________________
Day 24 - The person that gave me my last memory
What does that even mean? Am I supposed to get all deep with this? -__- I don't know how, so that last person to give me my last memory was my dad? He cooked me fried chicken. Coo.
________________________________________________________
Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times
I'm not even sure who's going through hard times. I used to, but she's doing really good now. I'm happy for her. I love you Best! (:
________________________________________________________
Day 26 - Wtf, I don't have this day on the list? Okay, cool.
________________________________________________________
Day 27 - The friendliest person I knew only for a day
I'm really losing my mojo for these particular letters. Uhmm. OH! That dude from the park! Maan, he was really nice. I said I was scared of dogs and he tried to keep his dog away from me. Lame, I thought he was cute. I liked that he kept the small talk going, even though I'm pretty sure we thought it was awkward. Well, it was nice meeting you dude. Good luck with your girlfriend, and your super cool dog Rusty! Haha.
________________________________________________________
Day 28 - Someone that changed my life
Besides my bests, and my parents, I don't know who to talk about.
________________________________________________________
Day 29 - The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
I guess I'd have to say my mom. But if you've read my past letters, or posts, I end up chickening out. Or I start to, but I'm crying so hard I can't talk. Writing to her does work either. So again, I've given up. I could only take this, this pain I have, day by day. I love you Ma.
Love,
Leslie
* Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
No comments:
Post a Comment