Monday, July 12, 2010

Wataaaworld

Fuuuun. Lol, my skin hurts tho. And I got mini hives last night. But I fell asleep like a little baby. I missed the new Hannah Montana! I got kinna sad, but then I was like, whatever. I tried animal fries for the first time yesterday, it was pretty good. Haha, yeah. Austyn stole my ID card. -__- Oh wellllls. Sorry you got sunburned. ):

I'm prettty sure I was going to say something super important, but I forgot. WTF.

I woke up this morning with a crazy fatass headache. And every little sound drive me nuts. Fat cake was on the phone at like 10 am, and like the rest of my family, he talks hella loud. I was gonna cry, like my head was throbbing. Then my dad got a call from my mom, then he started watching tv. It was so sad, then when it was nice and quiet again, my sister called me. Whatevvs.

Guess who gets to go to Disneyland! (: Me and my sister's friends are heading over there August 3-5. Ayeeee! I'm excited. And Yvonne's going the same time I am, sooooo hopefully we'll all run into each other.

My sister's bringing me to the beach with her and Ivana Thursday. (: Ayeee! Too bad that just means I'm going to get darker. And then I have to go to the library. Those kids I work with are soo, nerdy. Even for me, this one kid acted like such a fuckin know-it-all, I wanted to punch him in the nose soooo bad. Stupid boy. The rest of them were nice, and quiet, while I rambled about stupid stuff.

I'm still trying to plan a kick it for me and the girls. Like it's so hard for all of us to hang out. And I'm trying to make it so that Lea's there, since she's going off to the Philippines on Aug 11.

* Figure.09 - Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment