Monday, April 27, 2009

Bored out of my mind.

Hm, so Bianca told me that Austyn said they were going to talk about masterbation and something else, but I forgot. And I sooo thought she was kinding right? Until this morning Maryjo was like yeah we talked about, blah blah blah. Ay caramba, who knew what weird crap people talk about at a Bible study. My mom said her problem wasn't that I hung out too much, cos she lied, she said it was cos we were catholic. DUDE, I shouldn't be called catholic if she FORCES me to go to a church of her choosing. And when my sister refuses to go to church with me and my parents, they have a fit. xP But my brother and sister have a choice not to go, and me being the "baby" who follows their commands, am forced to go. I realized that we don't even own a Bible. WOOOOOOW. And we didn't even go to church on Easter, cos they were at Reno. -.- Nice. I'm still tryna go to that Bible study though, seem pretty interesting. Lol.

So this weekend my brother bought me NOS from Walmart. And this morning, I brought one to school, and I was soooo hyper. It felt nice to be energetic. But duuuude, it made me need to pee twice in 2nd block and once in 3rd. Oh golly gee. 4th block was interesting though, lol. Austyn being very smart wore a t-shirt and asked me if he can use my VERY tight A&F jacket or sweater er whatever. Haha, heeeeeecka weird it can fit him even though it's already tight on me. When I gave it to Andrew to give to him Andrew was all, "I can see skin." Haha, wth. OH! And at lunch haha, Janney, Austyn, and Dandan made me feel bad cos I laughed at a guy who fell, aha. -.-

Wohoo, my sister treated me to Tap! Lol, sooo funny though. The people probably know us though, cos when me and my sister are there together we're ALWAYS laughing. And the cash register dude, omg, I felt so bad. He like I guess messed up on my sister's drink and I had to tell him, cos my sister didn't wanna. Lol, not only did I have to correct him once, but TWICE. He added ice; but no tap. Oh snap. Haha.

* Currently listening to
Waiting - Junk & my dad and Auntie talking.
Awh how nice, brother and sister bonding. :) BTW my Auntie bought this chicken take-out, and she called me skinny, so I ate the food she brought, and I feel sick. That's what I get for trying to prove her wrong. xP Craaaap. Oooh, and I'm doing good w/ no cussing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment