Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today was great. :)

WOHOO! Go for 800 maang. :) So uhm, during testing, omg. This girl was trying to get attention right? She was like popping her mfing gum, making stupid LOUD sighing sounds, banging on her chair, and laughing. UGH, and I was like, getting so annoyed. I yelled out "Shut up" a couple times, and she starts getting an attitude? WOW. Whatever though, she's just one of those girls, yadada? Haha, but uhm. Hmm, Juluo told me to write a sign and put it on the window right? And it said, "Hi Austyn DeVera! - Leslie and Juluo." Cos we knew for a fact that he was there, LOL, we're not stalkers. Hahhaa. But hmm, when Juluo taped it outside, it stayed for like 2 minutes. Then came off, being my 'green' self I tell Gorman, "I accidently dropped something out the window." And yeah, does that sound as stupid as I think? Haha. Oh well, Juhoe's fault.

& Thanks Maryjo! For letting me have most of your goldfish, they were good. :D

After school was the bestest! Me and Lea went to Buac's house. :) And we ate like fatties, mmm. After we made this video....

Dude, Bianca just HAD to slow-mo me. And yes, I say "Weee." LMAO. My nasty fat jiggles. Haha. Oh then all three of us went back to school, the quad to be exact. And yeah, took more pictures, then Lea and I walked home. :)

* Currently listening to
A Valtrex commercial. -.- It's about herpes. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment