So I see everyone has one of these thingys, so haha, I made one too.
Today's my mom's birthday, she just turned 47. xP Hella old. I thought we were going out to dinner, dress up, and celebrate that way. But nooo, my parents had to leave and go to Cashe Creek. They'll probably somehow end up in Reno.
Dude, so I hate getting asked if I'm sad. Do I look sad? :) Noo. Last week was a bit shakky, but that's all. I'm getting over stuff, and i'll be just fine. Spring break is coming to an end and that suucks. Overall though, this was the best spring break i've had in a while. Too bad my family didn't go to Disneyland like we usually do. Okay, bye. =)
* Currently listening to
Forever More - Shawn Stockman
I <3>
Today's my mom's birthday, she just turned 47. xP Hella old. I thought we were going out to dinner, dress up, and celebrate that way. But nooo, my parents had to leave and go to Cashe Creek. They'll probably somehow end up in Reno.
Dude, so I hate getting asked if I'm sad. Do I look sad? :) Noo. Last week was a bit shakky, but that's all. I'm getting over stuff, and i'll be just fine. Spring break is coming to an end and that suucks. Overall though, this was the best spring break i've had in a while. Too bad my family didn't go to Disneyland like we usually do. Okay, bye. =)
* Currently listening to
Forever More - Shawn Stockman
I <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment