Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can't Sleep... So imma ramble what's going on in my mind.

Hmm, you know what sucks? Tomorrow spring break is officially over. :( Oh well. It's coo'. Soo I was trying to take my nails off right? And my stupid fingers end up bleeding. >:O But whatever, two people told me to put a band aid on it. O.o No worries, I did.

Ever since Me, Mimi, and Krystina couldn't successfully make a sandcastle, I've been wanting to go back to the beach. Too bad the bucket we were using, was "borrowed". ;) Haha, we found the bucket and it was like filled with wet shells. Weirdly enough, we dumped and buried em in the sand.

Soo, I really wanna go shopping. But I can't cos I'm so broke. I still have to pay Ragasa her money baack. That's probably gonna take like 1 ½ weeks.

I started redecorating my room like what? 2 days ago? O.o Way to goo Leslie. I intended to finish before break ends but, obviously that's NOT going to happen.

Tell me why I'm scared my sister's going to read this? Haha, at first I wanteed her to make one too. But then I was like, what if she makes fun of me. -.-

My brother keeps bugging me about that one Hannah Montana movie. Oui, it was sooo boring. Lea said that, that one line "
Please jump" would get to me buut. Hmm, not exactly. They shoulda made that one guy she was trying to get with cute. Lol.

What time is it? 1:42 am. I haven't even yawned yet.
NOT GOOD. How am I supposed to fall asleep later tonight?

I got my braces tightened and got some chain thing and its been like what? 4, maybe 5 days? My teeth still hurt, I could only chew on my left side. Haha, I'm always hungry. But don't worry, I'm not starving myself or anything.

Is it me or is it really
HOT in my room. =/ It's not even a comfortable warm, it's burning. xP I would open my window, but everytime I open a window SOMEHOW a spider gets in my room. :(

Okay so, I have thee worst tanlines on my feet, legs, and thighs. xP Sucks butt. Only think
okay about it is that most girls have it too. Lol.

I wonder how long this is. I wonder who's going to spend time actually reading this. OOOH! So uhm, I did this Lucky video with my sister and brother like what? Back in 6th or 7th grade? And haha I couldn't stop laughing. I had to lipsync and I didn't know where to look. The said "Look over there! No over here. No at the camera!" Haha. Funny stuff. And they hella made me do it when I was sick. -.- So like I quit in the middle. But now I wanna finish it, or like.. Do it over. :) I hope we can do it this summer maybe? :D
Lucky; Check it out & give it ★★★★★ =)

SOOOO CUTE!


Okay, bye now. Imma attempt to sleep. :)
BTW! Happy birthday Francis! Sweet sixteen! Aha.



* Currently watching
Legally Blonde 2
Cute Movie! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment