This commercial is coo'.
So I finally got my thumb nail thing off today. Haha, I used scissors to scrape 'em off. :) But anywho, it was really nice todaay. Except stupid me wore this jacket type of thing. I finally took it off before 4th block. -.- School sucked today. I was distracted ALL DAY. So not good. >:( 1st block I was busy taking my nail off, I didn't do anything. And what made it worse was that I didn't even get it off 'til 2nd block. Lol, Met's hella weird though. I finally noticed that I'm the ONLY freshmen girl in that class. And Met being his sexist self picks on me because I'm a girl and young. Oh well, but 3rd block was just hot, I couldn't read without getting sidetracked.Hmm, I switched from intermediate swimming to the, ahem, kiddy pool. It's like really funny, cos when I stand up in the pool, the water only comes up to my like hips. Jessica should feel hella special cos I only switched for her. ;)
UGH, I hate that I'm hella fading from people I was soooo close to a couple months ago. :( I hardly even hug people. xP
I keep hearing my mother and father worrying about money, retirement, and our house. Then they get mad about money, retirement, our house, my brother, ME, my sister, our family, jobs, Subway, and ugh. I hear hearing all this crap cos it seems like they're telling me we're going to be homeless in a couple years. Like seriously, it was their fault buying all these houses they 'thought' they could pay for only from loans and the equity. Yeah, I do wish the economy was better, but it takes time. Yadada?
I really don't wanna think of the past anymore. It's such a waste of my life reminiscing. Sure memories are good, but I can't keep regretting all these things. Seriously though, all I did this year was disappoint myself. I got grades I KNOW I could have gotten better, I spent a lot of time thinking of a guy, and I can't even get control of my anger.. i don't know if I'm loud, quiet, outgoing, or if I care about what I do anymore. Talk about an identity crisis. I feel stupid saying I've lost who I am since like last year. I don't know what to do, soo depressing.. I just wish I could be myself around the people I love. But, I don't know who that is. Gosh darn it, I feel dumb. Okay, bye.. Today was great. =/
* Currently listening to
Reconsider - Tim Benson
This song makes me kinda sad. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment