I've just been feeling depressed. All i've been thinking about is that I don't know how to act anymore, cos if I act loud, I feel like I'm somehow lying to my self. Same way when I'm quiet. I just wanna stay in bed today, and freakin lay there doing nothing. I, uggh.
This heat is really getting to me I can't think, control my anger, or concentrate.
Someone call me, and distract me. Or something. I just can't get over anything. I feel like ima blow up from eating hella too. Ohmygaah. Just ugh, I don't know what to do. Bye, ima look at what my brother did to his car, then sleep.
* Currently listening to
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine.
Good song, download it.
This heat is really getting to me I can't think, control my anger, or concentrate.
Someone call me, and distract me. Or something. I just can't get over anything. I feel like ima blow up from eating hella too. Ohmygaah. Just ugh, I don't know what to do. Bye, ima look at what my brother did to his car, then sleep.
* Currently listening to
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine.
Good song, download it.
No comments:
Post a Comment