Well, hello there. I woke up late because I couldn't get out of my comfy bed. -__- I got points deducted because me, Yvonne, and Maryjo went to A-Hall & CC-Hall w/out telling Gorman. I got called fat by Met. I didn't get to go first for the Of Mice and Men powerpoint I made, not getting extra credit and easier grading. Only thing good about school today was that we had free time, and I didn't swim at all. But tomorrow we have a test.
After school was pretty fun, I still say Bianca's got the besterest food. Mmm, I'm a fatty. Me and Jessica flipped over Bianca's couch thingy. It was fun, I'll do that everytime I go there. My dad yelled at me on the phone when I asked to go. xP It's okay though, because tomorrow is his 52nd birthday. :O OLD.
When I got home I started immediately on my health meningitis poster thing. I finished, thank you very much. I still have my book report to do, but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm tired, plus I have these bumps again. =/ They itch REALLY BAD. I'm trying not to scratch 'em though, not doing a good job. xP Hmm, I'm doing very well on not cussing & hitting people. Still working on my anger problems. =/
* Currently listening to
If I Got You - Reynard Silva & Janella.
+ I'm washing my swim suit again. My parents left to go to Machew's house, I didn't go cos my projects. My brother and sister are both at work, leaving me home alone. It's all good, I've liked being home alone lately. Gets my mind clear of their crap. By the way my back, neck, and head have no improvement. Still feel pretty gross. xP Call me thooough, I'm bored.
After school was pretty fun, I still say Bianca's got the besterest food. Mmm, I'm a fatty. Me and Jessica flipped over Bianca's couch thingy. It was fun, I'll do that everytime I go there. My dad yelled at me on the phone when I asked to go. xP It's okay though, because tomorrow is his 52nd birthday. :O OLD.
When I got home I started immediately on my health meningitis poster thing. I finished, thank you very much. I still have my book report to do, but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm tired, plus I have these bumps again. =/ They itch REALLY BAD. I'm trying not to scratch 'em though, not doing a good job. xP Hmm, I'm doing very well on not cussing & hitting people. Still working on my anger problems. =/
* Currently listening to
If I Got You - Reynard Silva & Janella.
+ I'm washing my swim suit again. My parents left to go to Machew's house, I didn't go cos my projects. My brother and sister are both at work, leaving me home alone. It's all good, I've liked being home alone lately. Gets my mind clear of their crap. By the way my back, neck, and head have no improvement. Still feel pretty gross. xP Call me thooough, I'm bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment