So yeah, I have these bump things all over my body and they're starting to hurt-not itch anymore. My mom said she was like this when she was pregnant with me. But iono, I guess I'm just really scared. And I think the chlorine is irritating it, I'll just deal with it for now since it's the last week of swimming. Still though, I'm freaking out.
I have three projects due within 5 days. One I have to present, the other is a group thing-but I'm doing most of the work, last is a book report about Twilight-and I haven't started yet. -__- It's getting me stressed cos I already have a B in that class. WTHECK, I was born here and I can't get an A in english? STUPID LESLIE.
My family is soo annoying, they walk around the house talking to me and everyone else like no yelling ever happened. My brother is obsessing over his 'new' car. My sister wants to throw a party again Saturday. By the way, my dad's birthday is Thursday, and they're going to Reno to celebrate. My brother's driving with his 'new' car. I'm not going because I can't handle listening to their crap. Plus I have my stupid projects.
I wish I had a place to get away. For a month, just to calm down. Dandan says I got her, but iono. I'd feel like I'm barging into her home life. Yadada? Ugh.. I miss last week. I miss everything before last weekend. -__-
* Currently listening to
The ending of His Mistake - Ne-Yo & the begining Make Me Honest - Nasri. New new favorite song.
+ My parents are listening to the news, my brother opening the garage, and AIM sound thingys. Can't wait for school tomorrow. =/
I have three projects due within 5 days. One I have to present, the other is a group thing-but I'm doing most of the work, last is a book report about Twilight-and I haven't started yet. -__- It's getting me stressed cos I already have a B in that class. WTHECK, I was born here and I can't get an A in english? STUPID LESLIE.
My family is soo annoying, they walk around the house talking to me and everyone else like no yelling ever happened. My brother is obsessing over his 'new' car. My sister wants to throw a party again Saturday. By the way, my dad's birthday is Thursday, and they're going to Reno to celebrate. My brother's driving with his 'new' car. I'm not going because I can't handle listening to their crap. Plus I have my stupid projects.
I wish I had a place to get away. For a month, just to calm down. Dandan says I got her, but iono. I'd feel like I'm barging into her home life. Yadada? Ugh.. I miss last week. I miss everything before last weekend. -__-
* Currently listening to
The ending of His Mistake - Ne-Yo & the begining Make Me Honest - Nasri. New new favorite song.
+ My parents are listening to the news, my brother opening the garage, and AIM sound thingys. Can't wait for school tomorrow. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment