Ayee, aha. Hmm yesterday was the coolest. So I got to school like at 8:10? And I walked in the class and Gorman was writing on the board right? So I ran to my seat, sat down, got all my stuff out, and she asked a question to the class and I answered-just so she thinks that I've been there the whole time. =) She didn't mark me tardy. YAY! But, I wasn't so lucky today. Oh well. xP
I didn't even find out until today that my mom was going to have surgery. How can you not tell your daughter that? Eh, my sister told me when we went to Tap.
I have a whole bunch of stuff to do, and I keep putting it off. I really just need a loong nap. Omgosh! My brother just got home right? And he gets food, turns the TV really loud, and I ask to make the dang TV lower. When he doesn't I slammed my door and told him he was fat then my dad yelled at me cos I slammed the door and he said something like if that door breaks, blah blah blah in Tagalog. Whatever suckaa, you didn't even tell me mama was going to have surgery.
Okay, now I'm soo aggravated. They're talking so freakin loud, I'm about to go off. SHUT UP! Omgg. Whenever my brother's home from work all he can do is talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. Ugh, wow.
* Currently hearing
They're loud voices. ):<
I didn't even find out until today that my mom was going to have surgery. How can you not tell your daughter that? Eh, my sister told me when we went to Tap.
I have a whole bunch of stuff to do, and I keep putting it off. I really just need a loong nap. Omgosh! My brother just got home right? And he gets food, turns the TV really loud, and I ask to make the dang TV lower. When he doesn't I slammed my door and told him he was fat then my dad yelled at me cos I slammed the door and he said something like if that door breaks, blah blah blah in Tagalog. Whatever suckaa, you didn't even tell me mama was going to have surgery.
Okay, now I'm soo aggravated. They're talking so freakin loud, I'm about to go off. SHUT UP! Omgg. Whenever my brother's home from work all he can do is talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. Ugh, wow.
* Currently hearing
They're loud voices. ):<
No comments:
Post a Comment