How is it that when my stomach hurts my back hurts too. And when my back hurts, my stomach hurts automatically? Soooo aggravating, I'm not even old yet and I have back problems. Sheesh.
I went to Tap after school today, I bought aloha mocha & chicken. My gulay, like all my money goes to that place. Haha. Hmm, when I got home I planned on doing my report thang. But I ended up listening to soft music and it made me fall asleep in a snap. -__-
I felt so stupid cos I was freaking out that my report was due today. But ohmygaah, it's due Thursday! Lol, stupid Leslie.
Ugh, normal P.E's back. I wanted to do tennis, but noo. I ended up going to uh? Blacktop sports? I think. Haha, it's coo' though.
* Currently hearing
Papa John's commercial.
That sounds good. I'm hungry, mkay babaloo.
+ You wanna know something funny? My parents think I'm getting sick cos I take showers late. So, they made a new rule that I can't take a shower after 9. WOW, do they think that's going to stop me from taking showers late? Hahahahhhaha. Since when is 11 late?
I went to Tap after school today, I bought aloha mocha & chicken. My gulay, like all my money goes to that place. Haha. Hmm, when I got home I planned on doing my report thang. But I ended up listening to soft music and it made me fall asleep in a snap. -__-
I felt so stupid cos I was freaking out that my report was due today. But ohmygaah, it's due Thursday! Lol, stupid Leslie.
Ugh, normal P.E's back. I wanted to do tennis, but noo. I ended up going to uh? Blacktop sports? I think. Haha, it's coo' though.
* Currently hearing
Papa John's commercial.
That sounds good. I'm hungry, mkay babaloo.
+ You wanna know something funny? My parents think I'm getting sick cos I take showers late. So, they made a new rule that I can't take a shower after 9. WOW, do they think that's going to stop me from taking showers late? Hahahahhhaha. Since when is 11 late?
No comments:
Post a Comment