Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's better than fast food, it's fast food at Wendys

Hi, I'm really hungry.

Yesterday was fun. Bible study was interesting, made me realize a couple things. :) Thanks for inviting me. Those chips were really good. Mmm. Haha, every one's like really friendly. Hope to go again next Friday.

Wedding thing was weird though, I was bored outta my mind. -__-

After I got home I fell asleep like, instantly. Well more like an hour later. Haha, I think my dad turned my light and tv off at like 3. Cos I think I heard him? Lol, who knows it coulda been a ghost. :O

I ate 2 cup o noodles, grapes, a sandwich, and drank some wataaa. But I'm still really hungry. And we have like NO food, literally. Not even bread! We're always stocked up on bread. Uggh, we needa go to Costco.

* Currently hearing
Wowowee, my dad & mom yelling out answers for the game show part, and His Mistake - Ne-yo.
I think I'm going to make hot chocolate, I hate chocolate, but I still want it. xP It's probably going to make my stomach hurt later.

No comments:

Post a Comment