Hi, I took a shower this morning. And I made my mom late for work. Sorry, mama. Plus I was late, but Gorman never makes me stay after. :) We did NWEA testing, and I almost got the same score as Google, this really smart dude in my geometry class. And yeah. :D I felt like such a loner at P.E. Jessica was at some dang field trip at San Fran. Oh well.
Right after I got home from school I took at nap, I kinda sorta not really just woke up. Lol, does that make sense? Well I just finished my nails, I'm waiting for them to dry so I can brush my teeth then sleep. xP
Around 9 me and my sister went to Blockbuster to return Benjamin Button & Changeling. Those movies were awesome! Lol. :) Then we rushed to Tap before it closed, record time. Haha.
I'm going to start bringing eye drops to school, I can't stand how itchy and teary I get. -__- It's irritating, and at P.E. I could hardly see. My optometrist told me I'm supposed to wear sunglasses whenever I go out cos the stuff in my eyes, but I keep forgetting.
School, wedding, then bible study tomorrow. School is eh, wedding is just my fun excuse to dress up ;). And I'm going to bible study cos all the other times Hungry hungry hippo asked me to go I always somehow flake. Sorry! Haha, but yeah.
Ugh, my brother took the laptop out of my room yesterday, so every time I need to check something my dad or mom or brother is there watching my every move. I hate that! Lol, my dad is all "You're hiding something?" My brother's like, "Did Mimi, Bianca, Alexis, or Krystina comment you?" My mom's like, "People keep twittering you." I don't even use Twitter! Haha, and my brother bugs me about my friends, I think he thinks I'm a loner. And all my dad thinks about is boys. xP
Ewwie so in my geometry and English class people's been noticing my "big juicy lips" -__- and it's creeping my out. Cos I don't even know them like that. Eww, gross.
* Currently hearing
Silence + my typing + my parents' snoring = I feel safe when I hear my parents snore. :) Mkay, I wanna try to sleep again. Even though I kinda sorta not really just woke up. Lol. I'm out, byerrs!
No comments:
Post a Comment