Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soo uhm

Last night I was sooo mad. Like, I don't even know why, well I kinda do but then I don't cos I think I over reacted. So like, I was doing homework around 8-11 o'clock. Then I took a shower, in the middle of my shower I hear banging on the door. And my mom says blah blah blah it's 11 I told you not to take a shower after 9, blah blah blah, why didn't you take a shower earlier? That annoyed me so bad, I was shouting back "What? I can't hear you?" & "I had tto wait 'til Ate finished!" I said it with such an attitude, I feel kinda bad saying it. But when I got out my mom & dad were like talking and saying, oooh well I have to wee wee. If you wanted to pee, the just say that, don't make such a big deal. -__- And since my mom was getting all kdsjfzdlknfr w/ me, I took extra long. >:) Oh well, now I feel a bit bad, but yeah they mad me so mad. I was blasting my music all night. Just cos. O.o

Anywho, today I went to Bianca's house, Dandan flaked on us! And yeah, we were watching the Tyra show and stuff, pretty weird stuff. -__- After Buac's house I had a orthodontist appointment, uggh, my teeth hurt so bad right now, it's like, affecting my head & neck. Wtheckskie right? Oh and I have to wear those rubber band thingys now, I wish they had pretty colors. I soooo would have gotten orange or some glowing color. :D But yeah, it hurts, I can't sneak out of Met's class to go get food in the cafeteria anymore. xP Cos I can't eat crunchy stuff for a while. :(

I saw Jake's new phone, I'm jealous. Jake, you're a sucker.

Yesterday Bianca asked me to ask this one dude what his name was. And duh, I did. He has some weird name like, Moi-sh-vic. Pretty interesting.

Maryjo, Jessica, Bianca, and I were having tons of fun walking squares. ;) We were doing somersaults. :) Or whatever they're called. Plus Maryjo's tank top strap broke & I tied it to her bra. Lol.

* Currently hearing
My mom's daily recordings of her Filipino soap operas.
I'm waiting on my sister's friend Tieu to get off work, then we're going to Tap. I wonder how many times I've been there this month. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment