Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1st day of finals; 2nd to last day of school!

Dude, I never noticed before, but when I do tests I go backwards. Even on the Star test. Lol, pretty cool I know. I'm one a kind. ;) Health's final was easy, but everyone got on my nerves. Like really? Really, you would throw pennies across the room? Foreeal? Wow, you're mature. And Met's final was sooooo like, easy. I thought he woulda made it longer or something, it was only like 10 problems. Oh well, better for my grade. :D

Tomorrow's final is going to be hard, I already know. =/ I soo shoulda read the stories for homework like I supposed to last month. Now I have to read them, and cram. -__- It's okay though, Fatty told me what type of questions that'll be on the test. YAY! Lifesaver, literally. Then I heard P.E. had to do 5 squares. :( Are they trying to kill me? I'm still outaa shape. ):<

Plus I have to fix my scheduling at uhh, 2:00-2:30. Uggh and is there really going to be a 0 period for foreign languages? Like really? Ahh.

I still have to ask if I can go to Bible study tomorrow. I'll ask in a few minutes, cos they're watching tv right now. Haha, I don't wanna interrupt that. ;)

* Currently listening to Love in This Club Remix Pt 2 - Usher. It's a reaaally nice song download it, listen to it. And visit my MySpace and go comment my pictures. :) Or add me or somethaang. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment