Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last day baby

Aw today was the last day of school. It was pretty good. English finals were surprisingly easy, thanks to all my crammmmming last night. :) And pe was soo stupid, okay, so we had to do 5 scenics in uh 40 minutes right? Ahha me, Jessica, and Andrea did two scenics and three squares and we still didn't make it. Like wow, were we that slow? -__- And yeah.

After school was arright. Me, Krystina, and Bianca stayed awhile after school so I can do my scheduling and so we can eat out. Too bad I had to leave early. :( Stupid James is trying to hook me up with one of his friends. -__- NOT INTERESTED, leave me aloone. Haha.

Plus, just for Krystina, I'm going to cheerleading tryouts tomorrow. -__- Idk how I'm supposed to come up with like $1500. Krystina better feel special.

Okay, so my mom just now pulled me outta my room so we can talk with my dad. And omgulay whenever I wanna open up to them I break into tears. No matter what the subject is. I guess because I've been hiding so many things from them and.. Every time we talk I just break down, I'm scared that they're losing all their trust for me. :( We were talking about religion a little and it scared me. Cos technically they never asked me where I was going the past two Fridays. I asked if I can go out, and that's pretty much it.. And Idk what to do.. I don't know how I'm going to make up for all these things I've been hiding all these years. I wanna be lose to them, but I can't. They really can't relate to me, not my generation at least. Okay, I can't even talk about this anymore, I'm like hecka crying. -__-

* Currently listening to
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade.
Help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment