Ohmygulay! School's almost over! :) No more stress, worries, or waking up early. Haha. Juiced braah. ;)
When I woke up this morning I felt like, extra tired. -__- I waited 45 minutes before I took my shower. Oui, I hate being the first one awake in the house. It's weird. Kinda scary. Lol. But yeah, I've been homework doing since like 7. I meant to do start when I got home, but like, around 5 I was all "I'll take a 47 minute nap first." Yes I said 47 minutes. Haha, and it ended up being a 2 hour nap. -__- Good job, I know.
Well I bought a yearbook at lunch, it took up the whole lunch! And when I got to the lady, we had like 2 minutes to spare. xP
Am I dehydrated? Cos it feels like it. O.o Whoa, I hear my parents talking about drinking water. What a ca-wink-e-dink. Ahha.
* Currently listening to
Gravity - Andre Merritt.
I sneezed 5 times just typing 'Gravity - Andre Merritt.' Awesoome. -__-
When I woke up this morning I felt like, extra tired. -__- I waited 45 minutes before I took my shower. Oui, I hate being the first one awake in the house. It's weird. Kinda scary. Lol. But yeah, I've been homework doing since like 7. I meant to do start when I got home, but like, around 5 I was all "I'll take a 47 minute nap first." Yes I said 47 minutes. Haha, and it ended up being a 2 hour nap. -__- Good job, I know.
Well I bought a yearbook at lunch, it took up the whole lunch! And when I got to the lady, we had like 2 minutes to spare. xP
Am I dehydrated? Cos it feels like it. O.o Whoa, I hear my parents talking about drinking water. What a ca-wink-e-dink. Ahha.
* Currently listening to
Gravity - Andre Merritt.
I sneezed 5 times just typing 'Gravity - Andre Merritt.' Awesoome. -__-
No comments:
Post a Comment