Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello

I went to Machew's promo today. It was boring. Yenno why? Because we weren't allowed to shout or anything. -__- My family was telling me and my sister to "SHH" like the whole time. I made him a sign though. But I forgot to give it to him at his party. But yeah, our whole family knows about his love life now. Swear, it's not my fault.

After the party I was cleaning and doing laundry. Soo tiring. I didn't even finish cleaning my room. xP Ahhh, I just realized I didn't do hw! Oh nooo. :( Plus my dumb self gave my notebook to Gorman to grade and I didn't even do the study guide yet. I think it's due Tuesday. Uggh, I gotta read Raisin in the Sun and this one Catacomb story. Fuun.

After this ima try to hit my momma up for moneeey. xP I want a yearbooook! O.o

Guess that's all, plus I added some pictures on MySpace. Go comment them. :) And I made a ring tone today, nice quality. Yeee, gotta send it somehow. O.o

* Currently listening to
Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough Music.
I'm kinda hungry. Ima eat. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment