..swear ima explode. My eyes are sooo teary. -__- Plus I'm home alone. My parents went to Reno, again, my sister's w/ Vic, and my brother's at work. Ugh.
School was iight. Hah. 1st block was soo blah, I was so behind in work, I did like a million worksheets, but I still have to copy all those notes we took today. xP 2nd block, hmm, I was asleep the whole time. Met didn't notice, so it's all good. 3rd block was boring, we listened to 3 different story recordings. -__- And Im said if I fall asleep one more time in her class I'm going to get a detention! I've never had a detention in my life. :( Pe was fun, I like throwing footballs, getting piggyback rides, and sitting around talking to new people. Haha.
Right after school me and my papa went to pick my momma up. But when we got to Bart I realized I had to go to the library to renew Raisin in the Sun. -__- Turns out I owed $3. Oh well.
My parents left a couple hours ago, around 4. After they left I was watching tv in the living room, right? And I fell asleep on accident. I wasn't even sleepy! It's okay, I guess I needed it according to Dandan. But yeah, since my parents left my sister has to bring me to school tomorrow, and I HATE waking her up. It takes forever.
What am I doing tomorrow? Like seriously, I don't even wanna go home. Who knows, I'm hoping I make plans. Or I'll get my nails done. :) Then ima go to bible study, then read a whole bunch, then study, then do geometry hw, then a hole load of more hw. Oh well, at least it'll be quiet around my house for a while.
* Currently listening to
Yes - LMFAO → fading into City of My Heart - Lil Eddie.
Yes is a very interesting song. Lol, plus I'm doing some really easy boring geometry homework. xP
School was iight. Hah. 1st block was soo blah, I was so behind in work, I did like a million worksheets, but I still have to copy all those notes we took today. xP 2nd block, hmm, I was asleep the whole time. Met didn't notice, so it's all good. 3rd block was boring, we listened to 3 different story recordings. -__- And Im said if I fall asleep one more time in her class I'm going to get a detention! I've never had a detention in my life. :( Pe was fun, I like throwing footballs, getting piggyback rides, and sitting around talking to new people. Haha.
Right after school me and my papa went to pick my momma up. But when we got to Bart I realized I had to go to the library to renew Raisin in the Sun. -__- Turns out I owed $3. Oh well.
My parents left a couple hours ago, around 4. After they left I was watching tv in the living room, right? And I fell asleep on accident. I wasn't even sleepy! It's okay, I guess I needed it according to Dandan. But yeah, since my parents left my sister has to bring me to school tomorrow, and I HATE waking her up. It takes forever.
What am I doing tomorrow? Like seriously, I don't even wanna go home. Who knows, I'm hoping I make plans. Or I'll get my nails done. :) Then ima go to bible study, then read a whole bunch, then study, then do geometry hw, then a hole load of more hw. Oh well, at least it'll be quiet around my house for a while.
* Currently listening to
Yes - LMFAO → fading into City of My Heart - Lil Eddie.
Yes is a very interesting song. Lol, plus I'm doing some really easy boring geometry homework. xP
No comments:
Post a Comment