My mom kept saying salad, hence my title. Teehee.
Okay so I fell asleep at 5 something this morning, woke up at 6 to take a shower, so I wouldn't make my mom late to work, fell asleep right after my shower, rushed to get ready cos I overslept-ish, then yeah.
School was really tiring. -__- I did a REALLY important test today in English, and I can't remember if I tried my hardest. =/ I'm really hoping I did, cos I just got my grade up to a B+.
When I got home my dad surprised me by redoing my room, that's like the 5th time he changed it since we moved here. It's okay though, he gave me a computer stand. Now I have a place to put this thaang and somewhere to do my homework.
I'm soooo craving Tap, I haven't had it in forever. Hmm, I walked to the library today, I owe $2.50. =/
I asked my parents if I can go out on Friday, and they never answered. Soo, I'm taking that as a yes. Haah.
I talked to Dandan on the phone today. Dude, like really, I haven't cried like that in forever.. But everything she told me, was right.
* Currently hearing
Hannah Montana
Why am I even listening to this? -__- I haven't taken a nap yet, so I can fall asleep easily later.
+ I'm texting Jet, happy belated birthday. =)
Okay so I fell asleep at 5 something this morning, woke up at 6 to take a shower, so I wouldn't make my mom late to work, fell asleep right after my shower, rushed to get ready cos I overslept-ish, then yeah.
School was really tiring. -__- I did a REALLY important test today in English, and I can't remember if I tried my hardest. =/ I'm really hoping I did, cos I just got my grade up to a B+.
When I got home my dad surprised me by redoing my room, that's like the 5th time he changed it since we moved here. It's okay though, he gave me a computer stand. Now I have a place to put this thaang and somewhere to do my homework.
I'm soooo craving Tap, I haven't had it in forever. Hmm, I walked to the library today, I owe $2.50. =/
I asked my parents if I can go out on Friday, and they never answered. Soo, I'm taking that as a yes. Haah.
I talked to Dandan on the phone today. Dude, like really, I haven't cried like that in forever.. But everything she told me, was right.
* Currently hearing
Hannah Montana
Why am I even listening to this? -__- I haven't taken a nap yet, so I can fall asleep easily later.
+ I'm texting Jet, happy belated birthday. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment