Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm really tired

How was my day? Hmm, I woke up kinda late. -__- Around 12. That sucked. Then I ate, I forgot what I ate. xP And then yeah showered then I was online for like a million hours, like a loser with no life. And yeah. BUT! The weather was pretty. ;D

Later I went to Bible study. Guess who knows how to find stuff in a Bible?! Haha. :) Soo proud. And oh holy cup o noodle, it made me realize I am 'lukewarm' and makes me think. Yenno? Arg, I hope they'll understand, I promise I'm telling them soon. I have to.

I had to pee so bad near the end, my gosh. And when we were almost at my house Kuya Marco started breaking all funky. Yenno? When you need to pee, a simple jerk or bump or dip makes you need to go more? -__- TORTURE! Then when I got outta the car I ran kinda, and since there's steps to the door plus my phone was in my front pocket I dropped my phone. :( Whatta tragedy, I screwed myself over, cos since I dropped my phone I had to wait longer to pee. In addition to that, I semi screamed or squealed when I dropped it. So Kuya Marco, Hippo, the guy that hates me, and Brian heard me and got like worried or something. Haah, sowwie. Highlight of my day.

* Currently hearing
Pure silence.
Okay, trying to spell 'silence' is killing me! I always put a "c" after "s" or something. -__- Worst speller and reader ever. Oh btw Hippo, good luck with your interview! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment