Yeah, I was kinda thinking..
I'm might be getting into something my head is, but my heart isn't; for something my heart is, and my head isn't. I'm feeling like a huge hypocrite and I have no idea what to do anymore.
If that doesn't make sense, oh well. Just had to get that off my chest. It's freaking me out.
I'm leaving for Reno real soon. If you wanna talk or something call or text. And if you have my number added on your Aim, try to IM that way. Keep in touch. Heh, it seems like I'm leaving for a year or something. Lol, I just don't like being disconnected from my loving friends. xP
* Currently listening to
Alone - Claude Kelly; transitioning to Shoes - Tiga.
I'm might be getting into something my head is, but my heart isn't; for something my heart is, and my head isn't. I'm feeling like a huge hypocrite and I have no idea what to do anymore.
If that doesn't make sense, oh well. Just had to get that off my chest. It's freaking me out.
I'm leaving for Reno real soon. If you wanna talk or something call or text. And if you have my number added on your Aim, try to IM that way. Keep in touch. Heh, it seems like I'm leaving for a year or something. Lol, I just don't like being disconnected from my loving friends. xP
* Currently listening to
Alone - Claude Kelly; transitioning to Shoes - Tiga.
No comments:
Post a Comment