Was fun fun fun. Haha, I left on Friday with my parents and did nothing 'til the farter and the twitcher invited me to go shopping with them. Lol, too bad Forever 21 wasn't even open yet. We still bought matching shoes. ;) Sucks that we couldn't go night swimming, some sucka at the hotel had a private party. So yeah, they slept over at my hotel and we stayed up and did some random stuff. Haha, Bianca got sleepy pretty fast. Lol, Krystina still fell asleep before me. When her parents asked when we slept we all had different answers. 1, 2, and 4. Then when we woke up the next morning we went swimmmming. :) That was pretty cool. Oh my goosh, getting ready after took forever! And I was hungry. But yeah, later I asked my daddy if he can drive us downtown and he did. :D He never does those things! Lol, and we hung out at Krystina's hotel and went to Circus Circus and Bianca won something against Krystina. Haha, I won zero. :( Anywho, my parents let me drive home with them. And I got home around 11:50. I can hear my parents now, they just got home. xP
* Currently hearing
My brother saying bye to my parents.
He's going to work.
* Currently hearing
My brother saying bye to my parents.
He's going to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment