Monday, June 15, 2009

Just be ready

For a blog talking about me being sad about not making the team. xP

Today felt so long. Swear. I woke up around 7, and couldn't go back to sleep. So I laid in bed for like 2 hours until I had to pee. -__- Then, I went online 'til I was hungry. And then I cleaned and finished! Thank you very much. And I did my nails a couple house ago. My fingers and toes actually match. :D All orange. Haah.

I didn't go to practice OR kick it with Dandan today. =/ My parents wouldn't let me go then, idk about kickin it with Leaa. Arg, so I spent the whole day in bed, cleaning, eating, and walking around the house annoying my parents. But now, my room's a bit messy. I'll clean again tomorrow.

Hmm it's 12:08 am I have practice in less then 8 hours. Then try outs are at 9. -__- I'm crazy nervous. But it's coo'. All for Ragasa. Uhm, me, Dandan, and Jessica were supposed to kick it later today. But Jessica's cousin's birthday is tomorrow. So Wednesday I guess. Haah.

* Currently listening to
New York Goes to Work & Promise of A Lifetime - Kutless.
I like dressing up and wearing heels. LOL, just thought I'd share that. :) G'night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment